How To Make A Bread Dough With Ninja Blender?
Are you here because you needed to find out how to make a bread dough with Ninja blender
Making a bread dough is very important if you are making bread, whether it is for personal or family use, you need a smooth and flawless dough for the best outcome.
May you are wondering how you can use your ninja blender to make the perfect smooth dough, probably because that is the only equipment in your kitchen that comes close to being capable of doing that for you.
So you want to try it out and see if it is perfect for it but you just don’t know-how, not to worry because I have figured out the best way to get your perfect dough made with just your ninja blender without much stress or difficulties in achieving that.
Making the dough with the ninja blender shouldn’t be difficult at all if you know the right buttons and the right thing to do at any point in time.
If you do not know the to best way to get the dough done with the ninja blender then keep scrolling because I will be teaching you the best way to use the ninja blender to make the dough so that it will come out nice.
When you already know how to use the ninja then it will be much easier to know how to make bread dough with the ninja blender as fast as possible without any hitches.
Although it took me a little while to get my head around how to make my bread dough with my ninja blender at home but at last, I was able to learn how to efficiently use it to make my dough each time I needed to eat a homemade bread straight out of the oven.
Keep a tab on this screen to learn the exact method I have used so far to make my bread dough using my ninja blender.
If you have been asking questions and wondering whether you can use that ninja blender stashed away in your kitchen racks or how you can use your ninja blender to make smooth and flawless bread dough then do not worry because you will get all the answers you need here.
Yes, you can use your ninja blender to make bread dough this is because the ninja blender is designed to serve similar purposes and can equally serve different purposes.
Your ninja blender can make you great smoothies as well as make you the most smooth and flawless dough for your bread.
As you can see, if you have a ninja blender already in your kitchen then you are very lucky, if you don’t have yet then you need it because it is really multipurpose and can serve different purposes for you.
Getting to know that the ninja blender can make help you make your favourite bread dough is good but learning how to use your ninja blender to make the actual bread dough is more important.
How to make your bread dough with Ninja blender
It is time to learn the actual method you can use to make your dough using the ninja blender, this is the method I have used ever since I got myself a ninja blender.
If you are willing to learn this best method to make your smooth dough for bread using just the ninja blender and other ingredients you need for making bread then read below to find out how in this simple guide.
- To make dough with your ninja blender, firstly place a package of active dried yeast in the blender
- Add Two cups of flour
- Add one teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of sugar as well
- then add 2/3 cup of warm water
- Add a quarter cup of olive oil
- place the blender lid on and then lock it
- Place the blender bowl on the motor base and click to attach
- Ensure to lock-down the lever to secure your motor base to the countertop
- Press the power button
- Then press the dough button
- Allow blending for about 30 seconds
- The ninja blender mixes all the ingredients together to form a dough ball just within 30 seconds
The Ninja Blender: Every Kitchens Dream
The most amazing dream of your kitchen is to have a ninja blender somewhere in the cabinets. Aside from the fact that the ninja blender adds ambience to the kitchen décor it also plays several roles in ensuring that you get almost all your blending needs done.
A few years ago, I never had a ninja blender in my kitchen until one day while I was doing my monthly shopping, I came across this powerful blender.
I quickly dismissed it as one of those blenders you buy and then they break down within months even without giving you value for the money spent on it.
I must confess that the sales rep did a great job in convincing me to try out the ninja blender, of course, I did and I am happy I did.
I have been using this blender for years now and I am pretty sure I made the best choice ever.
How To Make A Bread Dough With Ninja Blender?
The ninja mega kitchen system blender is designed with a 72 ounce total crushing pitcher that pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for making your creamy frozen drinks and smoothies.
It comes with an 8 cup food processor bowl that makes up to 2lbs of dough in just 30 seconds.
Not only this ninja bender has two-ounce Nutri ninja cups with lids for creating personalised nutrient-rich drinks you can take on the go that way you won’t have to stress yourself trying to make your nutrient drinks.
It is dishwasher safe and made with high-quality BPA plastics parts which are one 1500 watts base, a food processor bowl, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher, two-ounce Nutri ninja cups with no lids.
When I use this blender for making my nutrient-rich drinks my best option is to use the ninja cup or the X large pitcher for frozen drinks.
To wash the blender it is best to use warm water and mild dish soap and wash the units by hand.
Recently a friend of mine got another ninja blender she intends to use for making dough for her family breakfast bread and ever since she has been gushing about how helpful and easy to use the blender has been to her ever since she started using them.
She got the ninja professional countertop blender and it has been all shades of amazing and efficient.
The professional blender is designed with Nutri ninja cups and has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse and single-serve functions.
It equally has a 72-ounce crushing pitcher that pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy smoothies just like mine.
The blender also has the 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids that are perfect for creating personalized nutrient-rich drinks that you can take on the go.
It includes 1100 watt base, 72 ounce total crushing pitcher and two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to-go lids.
The 6 blades are the most important part of the blender that enables it to crush our ices perfectly and then helps you to mix a smooth and perfect dough without issues.
Be like my friend who understood that the professional ninja blade was her best bet at getting out a smooth dough without difficulties.
Can You Use the Ninja Blender As A Food Processor?
If you have been contemplating purchasing the Ninja blender then it is only natural that you want to know if you can use the blender as a food processor.
This is such an important question because nobody will be happy to purchase two different kitchen equipment that can be used interchangeably for the same function.
Buying two different equipment that can be used for the same function is actually a waste of money and you wouldn’t want to waste your money unnecessarily.
The Ninja blender can do a variety of things in the kitchen Including some functions that the food processor performs in the kitchen that is why it is important to go for ninja blender each time you want to buy a blender for use in your kitchen.
It is important that when you purchase a product that your lookout for value because you need to get value for your money before any other thing.
There are unique features that make the ninja food processor your first stop when you are about to make your purchases.
The unique features are listed below:
- The stainless steel blade used in the ninja blender is patented, this ensures that the blade is not only shaped differently buy also has a different alignment fro the blades of other blenders this ensures that the blades grind more efficiently
- The ninja blender is designed to have a smart speed technology that allows you to be in control of the grinding process
- The non-slip base is important because it helps to keep the units in place while you are blending ingredients
- They have a very powerful motor which the reason behind the efficiency of the ninja blender.
- The ninja blender is made with excellent and durable BPA free plastics which ensures the safety of the users
- The modern version of the ninja blender is less noisy
- Some parts of the ninja blender are dishwasher safe hence they can be cleaned easily without much hassle
All these features collectively place the ninja blender among the best blenders out there in the market.
If you are thinking of owning a blender then think about ninja blender because it will definitely provide you with maximum efficiency and durability so you don’t have to be buying blender every other day.
If you are looking to make a perfect bread dough using a food blender then the ninja blender will do just fine.
In the subsequent write-ups below, we shall learn how to use the ninja blender to make bread doughs and how you can clean your ninja blender after making the dough.
Check out other trending posts on blenders
- Can You Put A Blender In The Dishwasher?
- Can You Blend Pinto Beans in a Blender?
- Can You Use A Blender Instead Of A Food Processor For Pie Crust?
- Can You Use An Immersion Blender Instead Of A Food Processor
- How to Use A Blender to Puree Baby Food
- Can You Use A Regular Blender Instead Of An Immersion Blender?
How to Clean You Ninja Blender After Making Dough
Once you are done making your dough, the next thing to do is to clean your blender and store it for your next use.
Remember that the number one rule of the blender is never to use it and allow it to stay overnight without washing it because it could make your blender to start smelling.
Before you start washing your ninja blender after use, it is important that you read the users manual so as to know the parts that are dishwasher safe and the part that is not.
To clean your blender follow these simple steps;
- Remove the lid of the blender as well as other parts
- Put the parts that are dishwasher safe in the dishwasher to be washed
- You can manually wash the other parts with warm clean water and mild dish soap
- Do not immerse the base of the blender in water as this will spoil it instead, use a damp towel and wipe the base clean
- Dry and store away for future use
- While cleaning be very careful while handling the blade because some blender blades are very sharp and can injure you
Are you interested in owning a ninja professional blender for making doughs for your bread?, Go for it.
I am sure you’ve got to learn how to make a bread dough with a ninja blender? it is time to practise what you have learned and start making excellent doughs both for personal and family use.
Do you still have questions on how to use ninja blenders to make doughs then drop them on the comment section.