Our editors have carefully selected, used, and researched products reviewed on this post.
We will earn a token from Amazon on any purchase from you. This will be at no extra cost to you.
In recent times, the demand for commercial heavy duty mixer grinders in most homes have been on the rise.
A lot of businesses are on the search for the best commercial heavy duty mixer grinders that are durable, handy and suitable for making fresh flour from grains.
So in this article, I will take you through the best commercial heavy duty mixer grinder fully reviewed with their special features.
But if you are in a rush, here is our top pick on the best commercial heavy duty mixer grinder to buy today
|Best Commercial heavy duty mixer grinder||Where to buy|
|Preethi Eco Twin Jar Mixer Grinder, 550-Watt||BUY ON AMAZON|
|Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer||BUY ON AMAZON|
|KitchenAid KSMC895DP 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer||BUY ON AMAZON|
|KitchenAid KP26M1XES 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer - Espresso||BUY ON AMAZON|
People are really going into DIY and they want to get the best mixer grinder. Well, it is unfortunate that most of the mixer grinders online or in the market today do not live up to the expectations.
As a matter of fact, we can say that the cheaper the machines are, the lesser they will be effective.
Whenever you need to buy a heavy-duty mixer grinder, it may be difficult to get one that will not develop proven over time. But they are definitely available. You just need to find it.
The thing about commercial heavy duty mixer grinders is that once they start developing a fault, it is barely serviceable.
You may even end up spending more money on repairing than buying a new one.
When you buy inferior grinders, you are likely to start experiencing a damaged motor or a leak in the jar coupling over time.
Our Detailed Review of 4 Top Commercial heavy duty mixer grinder
When a mixer grinder spoils, I don’t think any number of repairs can restore how efficient and effective it was when it was bought. And it begins to deteriorate when you are a heavy duty user.
So if you want to avoid that, it is advisable to go for a heavy-duty mixer grinder. Here are our top picks for you to make the right choice.
1. Preethi Eco Twin Jar Mixer Grinder, 550-Watt
Apart from the one year warranty you get from the Preethi Eco Twin Jar Mixer Grinder, we have made it our number #1 top pick as a result of the outstanding features it has.
Not only does The Preethi ‘Eco Twin’ have a UL approved Motor, but also a Self Support Service Kit and Service Instruction Manual for buyers.
One thing you should be assured of is the power of this machine. It performed heavy-duty jobs with style.
While it is fashionable at its handles, it beats the requirement of ergonomic design to aid hassle-free usage.
- Product type-Stand mixer
- 1.50-litre jar with a detachable multi-purpose blade
- converts to 1.00-litre jar with the Flexi lid
- 0.50-litre chutney jar with a fixed multi-purpose blade
- UL approved for added safety when compared to any other Indian brand mixie
- Powerful & Efficient Motor
- Stainless Steel Jars & Blades
- The jars and blade might have markings/scratches due to the material it’s made from. But bear in mind that it is not entirely defected but just by product of constant usage.
The phenomenal Preethi brand and the Mixer Grinder they produce is an essential appliance for every cook and homemaker.
You will get a reliable and effective performance every mealtime from Preethi Eco Twin Jar Mixer Grinder.
2. Happybuy Commercial Food Mixer
Commercial Food and Bakery Dough Mixer can be used to mix flours, dough, stuffing, beat eggs, etc.
The operation of the machine is safe and stable.
It has a multi-speed drive. Users can choose the speed to meet different mixing requirements and obtain satisfactory results.
All its parts touching food are made of stainless steel and up to hygienic standard.
- Rated Power input: 1100W / 1.5HP
- Dimension: 23″×17″×32″ / 584x430x812MM
- Weight: 231 LBS/ 105 KG
- 30 QT stainless steel bowl.
- 7KG max. flour capacity.
- Three fixed speeds, Agitator speeds of 94/165/386 RPM.
- With three different Agitator Attachments.
- Easy speed selector lever.
- Comes with a safety guard.
- Hardened metal alloy gears and shafts.
- Durable, heavy duty food/dough mixer.
- Conforms to Safety and Sanitation Standards
- Please don’t mix the mixer at a damp or hot place.
- Please put the Mixer on a lever place firmly
3. KitchenAid KSMC895DP 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer
The KitchenAid KSMC895DP 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer is another great mixer grinder that is suitable for commercial heavy duty works.
Let’s look at some key features of this machine and why it is ideal for you.
This machine has 8-Qt Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer, stainless steel bowl guard, as well as 1.3HP high-efficiency DC motor.
It is not only NSF Certified but has a 2-year warranty from KitchenAid, Dark Pewter.
The design includes: 8-quart brushed stainless steel bowl with J-style handle, stainless steel 11-wire elliptical whip, burnished stainless steel flat beater and stainless steel spiral dough hook
- Product Dimensions – 13.3 x 16.5 x 14.6 inches
- A dark pewter coloured base with a bowl
- 10 different speeds
- Mix, knead and whip ingredients with ease
- Bowl-lift design features quiet and robust DC motor
- Stainless steel bowl guard included
- Some reviewers say the machine can still be compact than it seems
As you can see, the features of The KitchenAid KSMC895DP 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer is seemingly outstanding and recommended for handy operators.
4. KitchenAid KP26M1XES 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer – Espresso
When you want a mixer grinder that is very easy to use and will remain effective for a long time then look no further than KitchenAid KP26M1XES 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer – Espresso.
What to gain from buying this appliance apart from the fact that the PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook and 6-wire whisk will help you mix, knead and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces quickly and easily.
Making it versatile and outstanding.
- Over 10 colours available
- Multipurpose attachment hub, over 15 optional attachments
- 6-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- Includes burnished Powerknead spiral dough hook, burnished flat beater, wire whip, and 1 piece pouring shield, 1-year warranty
- Power Hub (Over 12 Attachments Available)
- 6-Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl with Comfortable Handle
- 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action
- 10 Speed Settings
- Take care of the blade least they dull too soon
All in all, I think this is a very powerful mixer grinder that will work for almost any recipe. (wet or dry).
With this machine, kneading bread dough or whipping cream becomes a piece of cake.
Things to look out for when choosing a mixer grinder
One of the basic appliances that are required in a kitchen is a Mixer grinder and it is not avoidable.
If this will be your first time buying or using a mixer grinder, there is a need to understand and have basic knowledge of things that matter in the mixer grinder.
Even as one who has been using this machine for a long time, I assure you that you will find something useful that will help you make the right choice.
So here are the things to check out before buying a commercial heavy duty mixer grinder.
A very good mixer grinder will have a blade made of stainless steel and 304 grade.
Reason being that the blade must be resistant to oxidation and corrosion. Only the grade of the blade will tell you so.
It is important to check out the quality of the blade because they will do all the work.
High-quality steel blades also retain their sharpness for a longer period of time.
You are going to enjoy using a mixer grinder when there is a high number of jars.
When you want to choose a mixer grinder, make sure you see into ones with 2 or 3 jars.
These jars should have different capabilities to meet up to the task.
I also encourage you to buy a mixer grinder with an ergonomically designed handle for a good grip.
A durable jar which is the body and a break-resistant lid is a paramount requirement in a mixer grinder to avoid wear and tear.
Another important thing to check before buying a mixer grinder is the amount of wattage that it’s got.
The higher the wattage the faster and easier tough ingredients will be ground.
Check out for wattage of 500 W to 750 W. Good enough for any typical kitchen
Speed is exceptionally important. Without speed, there is no need for getting a mixer grinder.
To get a domestic mixer grinder with reasonable speed, checking out for RPM of anything from 18000 to 23000 RPM is good enough.
The RMP is what allows the blade to rotate so fast while blending or mixing stuff.
Make sure you pick ones that have a speed control knob/switch to change the settings as per the user’s choice.
Above all, price is the last thing to check out before buying… Anything.
But bear in mind that you are likely to get a useless mixer grinder when you go for the ones with cheaper price.
You will notice that machines with complete, extra and special features do not usually come cheap.
There are some inexpensive options in the market, but they may not have the best features.
So now that I’ve shown you all you need to know before buying a commercial heavy duty mixer grinder, it is time to make your choice among our list of best mixer grinders.
Frequently asked questions on buying a commercial heavy duty mixer grinder
What is the RPM of a mixer grinder?
I touched this earlier in this article. But I will explain more here. When we speak of the RPM of a mixer grinder, it is the number of times the blade rotates per minute when grinding items in the mixer grinder.
In other words, the Higher RPM the better grinding efficiency of the machine. RPM usually varies from 18k to 30k depending on the wattage of the machine.
How do you maintain a mixer grinder?
It is important to constantly maintain your mixer grinder if you want them to last longer and work well. Anyway, the steps in maintaining a mixer grinder are quite simple. There are as follows
- Wipe the housing with a damp cloth.
- The jars should be washed immediately after use with dishwashing liquid and scrub.
- Ensure to place it upside down to rinse off the water before storing it.
- Grind rock salt occasionally to maintain the blades’ sharpness.
- Hard spices such as turmeric and likely ingredients should be broken down to small pieces less than an inch length before grinding.
- Also, ensure all ingredients are cooled down to room temperature before grinding.
Do all mixer grinders have a juicer?
It is not all mixer grinders that have a juicer. There are some brands or models that have a juicer jar with a strainer.
Models like this can be used to strain fruits or vegetables.
I’ve also seen some juicer mixer grinders that have a proper juicer attachment with a feeding chute.
In these types, juice comes out from one spout and pulp to another container.
Are food processors and mixer grinders the same thing?
There is a vast difference between food processors and mixer grinders.
In a food processor, an attachment is usually included that comes along with a mixer grinder.
In other words, you can chop vegetables in various sizes, knead atta, juice citrus fruits etc.
Whatever your choice, ensure you make maximum use of our review and get the best commercial heavy duty mixer grinder that suits your budget and purpose.