On this post, we will be reviewing the best commercial meat grinder sausage stuffer. Keep reading.
Commercial meat grinders are heavy-duty machines that are always ideal for the work they do. For this reason, they are all great machines you should lay your hands on especially when your aim is to make sausage.
You need to go for the best machines that will work fine and also last long for you, and that’s exactly what this article is all about.
Table of Contents
How to choose your commercial meat grinder sausage stuffer
These are the factors you should look at when you are about buying your commercial meat grinder sausage stuffer:
The size of the product
Check whether the size of the machine you are about to buy will take on the quantity of sausage produced daily in your home, restaurant, or hotel target.
If you can meet up this criterion, there will be no issues while doing the grinding as there will be enough space for each batch of the meat to be ground per target.
Sometimes, you may want something sturdier than it used to be, it is also ideal to consider the size of the machine you are about to purchase.
Mechanism of the product
Which mechanism are you looking for? Is it the manual, electric, or stand mixer attachment? This question must be answered based on your desire, and once that is done, you will meet up with your standard and as such, you are on the safe side.
The entire version of the sausage stuffer listed above works fine, but it is your choice and cash that will determine the one you want.
The Attachment of the Product
The product and its attachments have to be made of high standard materials, there are many kinds of shapes and sizes that sausage stuffer machine can make, so it is necessary that you are sure you have enough options to work with if you want to get a little more creative with the making of your sausage.
There is an option for you to buy the attachments separately too.
The power of the motor of a grinding machine should be high so that it can accurately deliver your job in a professional way.
A grinder should be the type that makes work easier for you rather than giving you extra work. Some grinders have a range of settings where they work based on the type of sausage you desire.
6 top commercial meat grinder sausage stuffer
Apart from the best products I featured there are other best ones in their own categories which I have to mention, and we have selected some top picks for you in this category; you can enjoy the usage after purchase just like the previous customers.
|Name of Product
|Where to Get it
|Hakka Brothers TC Series Commercial
|CHECK ON AMAZON
|American Eagle Food Machinery
|CHECK ON AMAZON
|LEM Products Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder
|CHECK ON AMAZON
Many of these powerful machines are sold on Amazon and if you don’t make inquiries the way you have just done, you might have missed almost the entire features that would have made the kitchen jobs easier for you, in fact, and making your sausage will be super-fast.
LEM Products Stainless Steel Big Bite Electric Meat Grinder
Brief on the Product
This product is good and perfect judging by what customers are saying about it and the number of high star ratings it has been receiving.
It is a great, excellent, and well-designed machine every serious cook should have in his or her kitchen.
This product is made to make your job even easier than ever.
Here are the various features of the machine:
- It is an all-stainless steel motor housing grinding machine. The gears are all metal gears with roller bearings, a heavy-duty handle for easy movement, 110V, the permanently lubricated motor with advanced grease formulation which helps to reduce the noise of the motor.
- It has a built-in circuit breaker, stainless steel knife, head, auger, and large meat pan, stainless steel coarse 3/8 inches, and fine 3’16 inches plate, plates, 3 stuffing tubes, and meat stomper.
- It is given five years factory warranty so your money is safe and then comes with lifetime customer support. It is ETL certified to UL standards.
- It is endowed with a powerful and interesting performance you will always be proud of it.
- Enjoy a high-quality machine that will deliver your work as perfectly as you want and that will be the best ever.
PRO-CUT KG-12-FS Food Service Meat Grinder
Brief about Product
If you want to prepare the best of foods such as salsas, purees, beans, jellies, and marmalades just change the grinding plate and that’s all. The other features of the machine are as mentioned below:
- The machine is a mini food processor that grinds meat and is made of stainless steel cabinet that ensures easy cleaning so that the durability of the product will last long.
- It is made of an extra-large tray that provides ample space to place the entire ingredient while you want to process them. This tray makes the whole process easy and will not have to involve much product transfer.
- It is made of robust motor and gear-driven which is always lubricated and transmission able. It can produce 436lbs per hour of meat on the first grind with the attached 3/16 plate.
- The machine complies with NSF and UL international standards.
- The meat grinder comes in 110V and 60Hz frequency so you can actually plug it into any household outlet right out of the box.
- It is made to include a 3/16 inches plate, a stomper, and a grinding knife. The KG12-FS comes with a one-year warranty parts and labor.
Hakka Brothers TC Series Commercial
This is another powerful series of commercial grinding machines that will do a great job when it comes to making your sausage stuffer. It is known very well for its perfect job for grinding food into the best texture you desire. Here are the other features that come with the meat grinder:
- This is an electric grinder that is handy for transforming a cheaper cut of meat or turkey into ground round, grinding cues for relish, or making sandwich spreads.
- It is an essential kitchen tool for the hunter, as it is so powerful that it can grind venison, moose, or other wild game at home so, these make it a big saving over having taken it to the butchers to process.
- This item is designed to suit home use, and the body is made of stainless steel which makes it easy to clean, and the power is enough to grind the toughest wild meat.
- It has an energy-efficient motor with a cooling fan and precision gear drives and overloads protection. It is made with both forward and reverses switch reset button to make your experience superb.
- The machine is also made of permanent lithium grease sealed into the gearbox and doesn’t need oil for you to enjoy its performance.
- It is made of compact size with no unnecessary sharp corners or seams, the rubber feet in the machine keeps it stable while you operate. The design of the machine is okay for all standards.
- If you need excellent joy for an affordable electric food grinder, this is the machine you should go for because it will surely serve you well.
- It is an easy-to-use grinding machine and can ease your cleaning experience due to the stainless steel body.
- It is made of a nice aluminum finish, you can easily wipe it, and is very durable. It also has two grinding plates and sausage-making tools. This makes it a versatile grinding device for many foods.
Technical Features of the product
These are the lists of the technical features of the product:
- Hakka TC Series Professional Electric Food Grinder TC22
- Stainless steel body
- Two standard steel grinding plates (use for fine, medium, and coarse)
- Stainless steel cutting blade
- Wrench, Food Pusher
- Grinds 9 lbs. per minute
- Unit Weight: 68lbs, Shipping Weight: 75 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 24L x 15H x 24W
American Eagle Food Machinery AE-G12N 1HP #12 Commercial
This is another awesome device you must have in your restaurants, hotels, homes, and many other places around.
It is called America Eagle commercial food grinder and features a powerful design, and the entire accessories that come with it are of competitive pricing, which subjects them to be the best you should go for.
This machine is the best value grinder that gives the best value for foodservice professionals, hunters, butchers, or home use.
They are exceptional when it comes to reliability and attractiveness, they have good compact designs, and for this reason, they are ideal for open commercial components in the kitchens, front-end meat operations, or home countertop.
All grinder head components from the feed chamber, auger, grinder plates, knife, feeder pan, and motor housing are 100% stainless steel construction, making everything super easy to use and clean.
It is a machine that has a specially designed head with riffled chamber walls and a quick pass auger that reduces food waste and then makes passing meat through for sausage a breeze.
The grinder head is a superstar that is combined with a 100% metal gear-driven transmission and 1HP motor, makes the machine a monster that can grind the toughest of meats with ease.
It is a permanently lubricated, sealed transmission design that has an air-cooled motor that ensures the safety of your food and years of trouble-free service.
The entire internal worms and gears are precision machined from heat-treated steel alloys for extra durability.
The machine is made of a built-in breaker circuit and resets that helps to prevent damage to the motor while it operates.
The machine comes with stainless steel feeder pan, meat pusher, sausage stuffing tube, 4/4 inches output, ¼ inches grinder plate which is equivalent to 6mm, 5/16 inches grinder plate which is equivalent to 8mm, and one stainless steel knife.
For extra safety of your machine, the feed chamber opening is designed to measure 2.5 inches in diameter, while the feeder pan measures approximately 12.5 x 9.5 x 2 inches.
The machine is so fantastically made that it makes use of standard 115V/60Hz/1Phase power. It is ETL certified to NSF no. 8.
Uses standard ETL Certified to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE Standards. Covered by a 1-year limited warranty must be registered to be valid. It is worth buying to save your money.
Newhai Commercial Meat GRINDER
This durable grinding machine is electric-powered and very suitable for commercial grinding. The. design is well constructed for handling large amounts of meat grinding.
A cross blade made of stainless steel ensures all your commercial meat grinding is processed cleanly and safely. The blade design is detachable allowing for quick loading and coupling of the grinder parts.
The speed is designed to be low for maximum efficient grinding of meat and other vegetables. The grinder is powered by a 980-watt motor and puts out a powerful 1.3HP capable of grinding and cutting anything put in it.
It’s also very safe to use with a waterproof design switch, preventing shock from water leaking into the sealed parts.
The knob is designed to fit well into the palms of the hand, making sure you process and grind all your industrial meat. Another security feature is that the electric cable is a jack coupler that is pulled out during emergencies.
More meat can be easily ground in its large tray hold. You should expect an enjoyable experience with this grinder because every part is constructed with steel that ensures it is durable and lasts long.
- Stainless steel build
- High efficiency
- Versatile application
- 980 watts and 1.3 horsepower
- Stainless steel construction means it can withstand enough hours grinding batches of meat
- The blade is strong and made of steel that doesn’t rust and is food safe
- Its powerful motor has a 980-watt cooper motor that can work 370lb of meat per hour
- Versatile application of the machine means it is perfect for a wide range of meats and bones
Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder
This is a well-trusted commercial meat grinder that is distinct and efficient in its operation. It’s trusted by professionals because of its high work rate and ability to process a large quantity of meats in its stainless steel tray.
All the work done is insured by its 2200W full copper motor, this accounts for a 170r per minute rotation speed ensures that all meats are processed quickly and efficiently.
The whole component is designed to be detachable with the feeding tray designed for easy cleaning and convenient coupling and detachment.
The blade grinds and cuts to perfection all kinds of meat with its 2 grinding heads made from high-quality steel and food-grade stainless steel, ensures that all your meats are safe and easy to use.
- High-quality construction material
- Powerful 2200W copper motor
- Very easy to operate
- Accessories included for convenient use
- Complete steel construction for durable use, that prevents rust and corrosion.
- It comes with accessories like a stuffer and an extra blade that ensure you have a smooth operation.
- The motor is made from copper with a power of 2200W, this handles any meat grinding situation with ease.
- A powerful performance is gotten from 170r /min rotation speed, easily grinding up to 350kg/h.
- Upgraded safety features include a rotary knob for convenient adjustment of the grinding direction. It comes with a lock feature that secures the direction of the rotation knob.
How to stuff sausage with a meat grinder
A sausage is prepared with meat and veggies and is normally considered as the most preferred one rather than others.
A meat grinder is a tool that is normally used for multipurpose uses whether manual or automatic, it certainly makes a good combination.
There are counting numbers of tools that can do this job but the most ideal tool for it is no more than a meat grinder. So, I will show you how to stuff your sausage with a meat grinder. Here we are:
Tips to Stuff a Sausage with an Electric Meat Grinder
If you are really serious about stuffing your sausage with a meat grinder, follow these tips and for sure, you will enjoy doing so.
Collect the meat
Definitely, you can’t get the meat without going to the market. Once that is done, get a means to wash your collected meat for sausage, you can wash the meat in a big bowl with normal water until the bloodstains are completely out.
Wash the meat repeatedly until the meat is now ready to be poured into the meat grinder bowl.
Ensure that the meat is fresh enough to make sure the meat sausage is ideally flavored and in good condition. You may also decide to keep the meat in a freezer for some minutes so that it will be easier to hold the cold meat as you prepare the sausage.
Cut the meat with a sharp knife
The next step is to cut the meat into smaller pieces with a sharp knife. You do this so that the meat will be easier to place on the meat grinder plate or bowl for processing.
Cut the meat carefully to avoid cutting your hand with a sharp knife.
Grinding the plates actions
Grinding plates normally come with the meat grinder, graduated in different holes that enable you to make the ground meat for different kinds of sausages.
There are two types of holes for grinding plates—the smaller holes and the bigger holes. The smaller holes are used for fine grindings, while the bigger holes are for coarse grindings.
Casings come into play
The casing of the sausage is one of the most important parts of food processing. You can make it from salted pork bowels. The normal measurement is 15 feet of this kind of casing.
It can be filled with 1 pound of meat. Now, all you need do is dip the casing into the bowl of cold water and abandon it there for like ½ hour and allow it to gain for ½ hour more after the replacement of the initial water.
Seasoning of the meat
The seasoning is determined by the recipe of sausage you are to make. Mix the seasonings with the ground meat using a meat mixture in a large bowl.
Cooking of the sausage
It may seem like your sausages are ready for stuffing but the truth remains that you can cook the sausages for a few minutes in a small pan. You can always adjust the seasonings until you finally get the desired flavor and taste.
Stuffing is now ready
You can now start the stuffing properly in the casing. In order to make the sausage stuffer, send the meat inside the casing. This method is faster than using a meat grinder for stuffing meat. You should use a vegetable oil coat on your stuffer to make the filling job like a breeze and smoother.
The next step is funneling. In this funneling, you will be able to decide the kind of sausage you need for different purposes. A small funnel is meant for preparing sausage for breakfast while the larger ones are good for kielbasa.
Once the casing is completely filled with meat, it means your sausage process is over so you can now do coiling. Coiling is the preservation process if you will not be eating it immediately. You should roll the sausage and keep it in the freezer for future consumption.
Now let us talk about some other things, like common questions that are asked around the meat grinder machine. Remember, these machines can be used commercially, professionally, and domestically, so various people with varying backgrounds ask questions about what they don’t understand.
Questions and answers around meat grinders
Let us look into some questions asked by the users of the various grinding machines so far.
What should I look for when buying a meat grinder
Look for three important factors when choosing your meat grinder and they are: the power source you plan to work with, the versatility of the grinder, and then the quantity of the meat or sausage.
Can you grind cheese in a meat grinder
The truth is that a meat grinder is not just a machine but a heavy-duty device that can grind everything from deer to beef. It is a machine excellently made to grind meat but also an ideal device to grate cheese, mince vegetables so that you can prepare more natural soups, sandwiches, sauces, and casseroles.
Can you use a meat grinder to stuff sausage
Yes, and this is the very reason for this article. You can stuff your sausages by using meat grinder, you only need a special attachment that appears like a thin funnel. Then get casings that are pushed directly to the attachment even if it is wet.
After which you should allow them to slip without any issue, you can occasionally twist or tie your sausage to the desired duration.
How do you keep air out of sausage casings
You can do so by having the product to the end of the tube 6 inches or so of water in the casing and the casing should be lightly squeezed between your fingers while you thread the casing to the tube.
This will actually prevent air from getting into the casing on the tube.
Final words on Best commercial meat grinder sausage stuffer
The various featured meat grinders are the best you can always find in the store. We want you to explore the power of these wonderful grinding machines for a better result.