Looking for the best quiet food processor? I’ve got you. Imagine all of a sudden, you wake up in the middle of the night with a monster-like hunger and you want to quickly make fast food with a high-power food processor. Your family is bound to protest and there is nothing you can do about stopping them not to do so.
So what do you do? The solution is that you should get yourself a silent food processor.
In order to get the best food processors that are quiet, you will need to do some research and get thorough information, either online, amazon customers reviews, or ask friends and neighbors who have used a particular product you are willing to buy.
There are steps you need to follow to get a good food processor; the silence of a food processor shouldn’t be the only reason why you want to buy it, so, let us observe other reasons that should trigger a person to buy a food processor.
Table of Contents
Best Quiet Food Processor – Quick Recommendations
|Name of Product||Where to Get it||Images||Remarks|
|Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup||Check on Amazon||Excellent|
|NutriChef Multifunction Food Processor||Check on Amazon||Excellent|
|Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef||Check on Amazon||Excellent|
Now let us look into the various products we have to review. They are intentionally selected because they are going to meet up with my criteria of grouping silent food processor as we can’t deceive ourselves, a silent powerful food processor is almost impossible.
Let’s dive in!
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food
This is a Cuisinart model, the brand has been known for decades and above for its outstanding impact when it comes to making food processors and people have always been satisfied with their products. Here are some of the features I want you to check on amazon through the link provided.
- The product Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc, and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade.
- The Cord length of the food processor is 36 Inches
- It is a powerful food processor with a motor power of 720-Watt large-capacity.
- It is a food processor with intuitive “on” And “off/pulse” buttons so that you can be in full control.
- It also comes with a 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers that will make you feel more convenient.
- The fact remains the same that this powerful food processor did not get it wrong when it comes to having come with a spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- It is also designed along with a Detachable disc stem.
- It should be noted that the shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable.
- Before the usage, kindly refer to the user manual to ensure proper setup and features.
- It is an MC Cubic Feet of 1.14
- It is also made of stainless steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and a medium shredding disc.
Customer ratings by feature
Durability – 5.0 stars
Blending power – 4.9 stars
Quality of material – 4.9 stars
Safety Features – 4.8 stars
NutriChef Ultra Quiet Processor
Working in the kitchen usually involves several steps and prep work to get meals ready. If you need to use a food processor to knead dough or shred veggies, owning a food processor that is quiet and operates smoothly is very important.
This food processor will allow you to work peacefully in your kitchen without giving you partial hearing loss due to loud noise.
- 6ATTACHMENT BLADES: The 12 cup food processor set includes a slicer/shredder feature and the masher blade disc to make mashed potato, dough kneading feature for making pastries, and the emulsifying blades to make whipped cream or frostings and fruit juicer to help you easily grind nuts and shred vegetable/fruit, chop meat and mix flour without getting your hands dirty.
- QUIET POWERFUL MOTOR: This state-of-the-art food processor is equipped with a blade that is ultra-quiet and has a powerful motor with 600w power output, which makes food processing fast and time-efficient.
- 2L Capacity: NutriChef food processor container or bowl has a large capacity that holds as much as 12 cups of dry ingredients and up to 9 cups of liquid ingredients. It also has a handle which makes it easy to carry to avoid spillage.
- ELECTRONIC OVERLOAD PROTECTION: This food processor has an electrical overload protection feature that protects the motor from failing while working due to overheating. It also has a silicone-based rubber bottom that provides traction to the surface of countertops to prevent it from slipping off while in use.
- It is very easy to clean.
- The settings are straightforward which makes it easy to use.
- The 12L bowl capacity lets you get a lot of processing done when you are on a schedule.
- The Power consumption is on the high side.
- Some customers complain about the durability of the motor, it wears out easily.
Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
This is a Breville product. A brand that is also reliable for most of their products. I have always read customers rating their products high.
At least out of 5 stars, they get a lot of 4 stars for some of their products and 5 stars for other ones. For instance, this very product is highly rated by customers, and this is a sign of a good product with promising usage.
Check the features of the product out here:
- It comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box that make food processing easier for you.
- It is made of 5.5 inches super-wide feed chute that helps to reduce the need for you to precut most fruits and vegetables.
- It is a product designed to Include 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cups (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cups (600 milliliters) small processing bowl.
- It is also made of LCD display that can display count up and count down auto-timer during food processing;
- The voltage of the machine is 110 to 120 Volts that makes it a special one for its duty.
- It is also made of an accessory storage box that can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space you created at home;
- The blades are Stainless Steel Blades while the Spatula is plastic
Customer ratings by feature
Blending power – 4.8 stars
Safety Features – 4.8 stars
Versatility – 4.6 stars
Easy to clean – 4.5 stars
Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup
I decided to review another Breville product because I saw it as more promising than the previous one. There is no doubt that customers are really happy using this product. It has shown itself to be a very good product with a lot of good features that come with it:
- Are you ready to grate your cheese? Get this product for grating cheese and chopping herbs or nuts to mixing batters and pureeing soups
- It is a processing machine with 12 cup cap; BPA Free plastic work bowl; a Safety braking system
- It is also made of a Large 5″ wide feed chute that is designed to reduce the need to precut most ingredients as usual.
- It is also made of a momentary pulse button for maximum control and even processing as you grind your ingredients.
- It is a 1000 watts induction motor machine that offers great versatility and power in a compact size and also delivers at high speed.
- You can prevent the motor from operating until you correctly lock both the bowl and lid are correctly in position, and then insert a large feed pusher.
- The voltage of the machine is 110 to 120 volts
Customer ratings by feature
Durability – 5.0 stars
Quality of material – 5.0 stars
Safety Features – 5.0 stars
Versatility – 4.7 stars
Cuisinart Custom 14-Cup Food Processor, Black
This is another Cuisinart product; it will give you the performance every good food processor is expected to render. Believe me, there is no compromise about this as it is one of the strongest food processors you can lay your hands on now.
These kinds of products built with powerful motors give you outstanding performance and then make you feel comfortable with your machine. In fact, you may end up ordering one for someone else. Let us look at the features together:
- It is made of stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and a new chopping blade
- It is a product whose motor power is graduated at 720-Watt large-capacity
- It is made of intelligent on and off and pulses buttons for your full control
- It is a black-colored food processor beautifully designed and durable.
- It comes with a 14 cup Lexan work bowl; an extra-large feed tube; small and large pushers.
- It is BPA Free kind of food processor
- It also comes with a spatula, instruction and recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts, and many more.
- It is a product that was officially built to North American Electrical standards
- The shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable therefore, there is a need for you to refer to the user manual before use.
Customer ratings by feature
Durability – 4.6 stars
Quality of material – 4.5 stars
Versatility – 4.5 stars
Easy to use – 4.5 stars
Before you buy the quiet food processor, check this buying guide
Every kitchen appliance has its own function and why it is manufactured. There are appliances such as a blender, commercial meat grinders and, juicers, and so on.
So, the kind of appliance you want to buy has to do with its function. Have you decided that you want to buy a food processor because it does process foods? If your answer is yes, it means you actually know what you are doing.
Do you want to use it for personal or family purpose
You also need to reconcile in your heart that you are buying a food processor for a specific purpose.
If it is a personal purpose, it means, you may want to go for a small-sized food processor, but if you are buying a food processor for a family say family of 5 and above, you will need a larger-sized food processor.
Are you the type that loves a calm environment at all cost
I have to select the reviewed ones because they have a moderate noise according to my own perspectives about them.
The motor power of a food processor must be high if you want better performance, and it is the same motor power that will determine the sound of a food processor.
You need to consider the motor power
Before purchasing a machine, ensure that it has the power to carry out your pre-conceived purpose. The motor power of a good food processor is expected to be in the range 500 and above for better performance.
Consider the usage and stress
Humans, ordinarily don’t like stress, no wonder there are lots of inventions to ease the number of manpower so that little or no energy will be applied when doing for works.
In the case of a food processor, you have to consider if it is easy to use and most of the time, this can be quickly detected from the customers’ reviews.
Check what the customers are talking about the usage of a food processor before you purchase it.
Consider the type of body of the food processor
It is an ideal movement to also consider the body of a food processor. Ensure that the body of your food processor is well structured and designed in such a way that moving it around will not be stressful.
It is also important to check if the material used to construct the body is easily washable. Most of the big brands such as Cuisinart make use of stainless steel material to design the body of their food processors.
Consider the material the blade is made of
The blade of a food processor is expected to be strong enough to withstand the pressure of any ingredient and to also be an anti-rust material.
There is no other more befitting material for that purpose but stainless steel. Have you considered this too? If yes, don’t hesitate to get a food processor with a good blade to do its versatile job.
The longevity of the product
It is very important that we should all value our money. The value of the money spent on a purchased food processor can only be appreciated through good usage and longevity of such a product.
So, you have to ask those who have used a particular product to guide you about getting it if it is really worth it.
Dusty or dish washable
The product too must be either of two things: dish washable parts or dusty parts. What will make you understand what a dusty part means? It is a way through which you dust your food processor with a clean cloth easily without applying water.
A dishwashable food processor, on the other hand, has to do with the fact that you can wash some parts of the machine with water and liquid soap.
What makes a food processor quiet
I mentioned earlier that there is no food processor that is completely quiet when grinding with it, and the reason is that the high motor power causes the noise. However, in the aspect of noise, we are talking about a really disturbing noise.
The blades on your food processor could be the cause of the grinding or squealing sound while you process your food item. The issue is related to the shaft which can be attached to the motor by a stem. Usually, when this shaft is worn out, cracked, or broken the motor can overwork resulting in grinding unpleasant noise.
Why do you have to go for a quiet food processor?
No normal human likes noise. It is good to work with your food processor without having needed to disturb your family members or neighbors.
Sometimes, you might wake up in the middle of the night and find out that there is a need to cook food, using a moderately noisy food processor will be your first priority as there will be a very low chance to wake people up with the noise.
Food processors are heavy-duty machines that are supposed to be found in every household to reduce food workload drastically.
These food processors are so powerful that they will end your stress in the kitchen since they can do almost every food procession for you.
Kindly refer to the links to amazon as attached to each review to get the best products for yourself.