If you want to have the best hummus spread ever made then you really have to use one of the best immersion blenders for hummus.
Knowing how to use hummus is one thing, learning how to make the best ever hummus using immersion blenders is another and the most important.
It is not enough that you can make your own hummus the question is, are you using the best immersion blenders to make it, or are you just going on and on about making the best hummus without any knowledge of the best equipment to use to achieve a better result.
If you are reading this article then it means you have been looking for the best immersion blender for hummus and that is exactly why I am writing this article to lead you by the hand on the road to getting yourself the best immersion blenders for hummus.
Well, for readers who may not know what hummus is or have never tasted it once, I am sure this is the best place for you to learn and this is the best time to leads you in on what hummus is and the best way they are used by different people to make their meals palatable and enjoyable to the last.
So, if you are looking to get the answer to your question about the best immersion blenders for hummus then you have to hold on a little while I try as much as possible to let my readers in on the knowledge off hummus and its vast usefulness in making a meal extremely palatable.
Who knows by the end of this article you must have become an expert at making your own hummus as well as have access to the best immersion blenders for making them.
Table of Contents
Best Immersion blenders for Hummus – Quick Recommendation
|Name of Immersion Blender||Where to Buy|
|Bamix- 150 Swiss Line Immersion Hand Blender||CHECK OUT ON AMAZON|
|Zz Pro Commercial Electric Big Stix Immersion Blender||CHECK OUT ON AMAZON|
|Li Bai 22 inch Immersion blender 750W||CHECK OUT ON AMAZON|
Best Immersion Blenders For Hummus
If you have been looking for the best immersion blenders to choose from, then you are in the right place.
Immersion blenders are excellent for making Hummus and a lot of people use them for that particular purpose yet it always seems like one cannot successfully make hummus using an immersion blender.
Of course, that is not the truth because people like me have actually bought and used a lot of immersion blenders to make hummus.
I wasn’t satisfied though because I needed to get the best immersion blender for hummus, not until one day I was lucky to buy this wonderful immersion blender that has been my friend for years in making hummus.
I couldn’t have asked for another since I already have this.
I understand that you have been looking for the best immersion blender to get your hummus making going.
Well, I am here to give a list of the best immersion blenders out there in the market for making hummus so you can choose from there.
It took me a lot of effort and years of trial and errors to get this list but I am sure you definitely make a perfect choice out of all listed.
Bamix- 150 Swiss Line Immersion Hand Blender
The Bamix- 150 Swiss Line Immersion Blender is a hand made blender that gives you that powerful, versatile and efficient mixing with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades perfect for making a smooth and tasty hummus.
The 13.6-inch blender gives you enough length and torque to get the precise mixing even under heavy loads. It is made from heat-resistant nylon and chromated brass that enables you to submerge the blender into various foods and, liquids including the hummus you want to prepare.
- Chromated Brass
- Heat Resistant Nylon
- Interchangeable blades
- 2 speeds( low-9000RPM, high-12000RPM)
- PA6 Safety rated nylon
- Open head designs.
- The 2-speeds button also comes with push-button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle
- The body is made with PA6 safety-rated nylon and is fully sealed so the blender can be submerged to seem below speed controls.
- The blender stick is chromated with brass and both are heat resistant so it can easily be used in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- The open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing
- All the parts are easy to clean under running water
- The powerful AC motor keeps constant precise speed under heavy loads.
- The motor is balanced to reduce vibrations and ensure a quiet operation
- It is a bit expensive
In conclusion, the Bamix 15o hand-built immersion blender is the perfect blender you will be needing the next time you want to make your hummus because it will give you all the features you need to make a smooth and perfect hummus.
Zz Pro Commercial Electric Big Stix Immersion Blender
The Zz commercial electric big stix blender is one of the best immersion blenders for hummus.
This new product which is made of heavy-duty steel and plastic is perfect for making soup, sauces, hummus, and batters within a very short time.
It is equipped with a comfortable rubber handle and another hand grip for safe and convenient operation.
The speed of the blender is excellent and can reach up to 8000-20000 RPM and this is one of the many reasons I like using this blender to make my hummus because it does an excellent job within a matter of seconds.
The sharp stainless steel blade allows continuous hand-free operation without getting stuck so when you are using this blender, you do not bother about it getting stuck.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel and plastic
- Sharp stainless steel blade
- Powerful motor
- 110-120V voltage capacity
- Rubber grip
- 15- gallon capacity
- The sharp stainless steel blade allows continuous hand free operations without getting stuck
- The completely sealed 22- inch stainless steel shaft can easily be removed and kept safe during operation
- The powerful motor allows the blender to perfectly blend your hummus or other ingredients
- The comfortable rubber handle and another hand grip makes it safe and convenient for operation
- It is quite expensive but worth every penny spent
The Zz Pro commercial immersion blender is designed to solely give you the best blending time when you are in the kitchen making your hummus.
With this immersion blender, you do not have to worry about being unable to make the best hummus ever because all the features will come together to give you the best hummus ever.
Li Bai 22 inch Immersion blender 750W
This immersion blender is made of high-quality food safety grade stainless steel and plastic material which is perfect for making sauces, hummus, and batter within the shortest time possible.
The blade of this blender detaches with just a twist making washing and clean up as easy as possible.
The detachable parts are dishwasher safe making the immersion blender very easy to clean. One thing you must remember though is to make sure that you for no reason immerse the cord of the blender in water as this may lead to damage of the cord.
The ergonomic silk rubberized handle with simple push-button variable speed control is the perfect hand mixer you need for a variety of kitchen blending tasks from blending hummus dips to mixing cake batter, crush frozen fruits for smoothies, and many other functions that will make your time in the kitchen.
- high powered 750 watts motor
- Quality food safety grade stainless steel and plastic material
- The ergonomic soft silk-touch rubberized handle
- Variable speed control
- Stainless steel shaft
- Detachable parts
- The variable speed controls available will enable you to be in charge of the whole grinding process
- The smart stick design makes the blender convenient and a compact alternative to standing blenders
- The detachable attachments make cleaning the blender easy and faster
- The motor of the blender is very powerful which ensures that the blender has enough power to chop an onion and hard vegetables
- The stainless steel shaft comes with an anti-adhesion feature which makes it easy to clean and definitely it is dishwasher friendly
- The price is quite on the high side
Getting yourself an immersion blender is important but getting the one that will perfectly cater to your needs is more important.
This here is the right immersion blender that will give you all the features you may need while blending your hummus. Want it? Go on and get it, it is worth the money.
Electrolux 603551 45oW Bermixer plus Portable Mixer
The Electrolux immersion blender is one of my most trusted products out there in the market. You can use it to prepare soups, purees, sauce, creams, make hummus and whip up your egg whites pretty easily.
This piece of equipment is a kitchen cutter used to blend ingredients or puree food in the container in which they are prepared.
Did I mention that this immersion blender comes with a special lipped design that provides protection from blades and eliminates splashing during blending?
While in use the user presence switch safety feature must be kept pressed by the user for continuous operation.
If you are looking for the best immersion blender to make your hummus then this should up for consideration too because it gives you the best when it comes to immersion blending.
- Air cooling system
- flat Base
- Stainless steel tube
- Space-saving strong wall support
- light Weight
- Ergonomic grip
- Adjustable speeds
- Removable motor
- The adjustable speeds enable the user to be in control of the blending process
- The lightweight and ergonomic grip makes preparation and the blending fast and easy
- The removable motor and mechanism facilitate cleaning.
- It is very easy to use, assemble and dismantle
- It has productivity suitable for 50-300 meals per service
- The double fan air cooling system guarantees longer working time without overheating
- It is a little bit expensive
This immersion blender right here is what you need in your kitchen the next time you are making your hummus. The specifications and features are so on point that you will love to try your hands on them and enjoy the efficiency that comes with working with a capable device
What is Hummus
Hummus is a very popular meal in the middle east and as well as middle eastern Europe. it is a dish made with mashed chickpeas that are blended with lemon juice and garlic and can be used as a dip or spread during meals.
Hummus is a very savory meal that many people who are used to having as a part of their meal will vow it is very difficult to let go of the savory taste. Even when you end up letting go it is quite difficult to forget the taste in a hurry.
This is to tell you how palatable the dish and this can only be achieved if you used the best immersion blenders in the preparation.
If not you may end up with a hummus that is not tasty and difficult for the taste buds to accept.
How Does Hummus Taste?
Because hummus is made with chickpeas does not mean they taste anything like chickpeas, I am saying this because a reader told me some time ago that hummus tastes like chickpeas.
Well I may accept that it may be due to her taste buds but I am really convinced that hummus tastes nothing like chickpeas, this is because of the other ingredients that go into the hummus during the preparation.
It is made with garlic and lime and I am very sure you know that garlic has a very spectacular and distinctive taste that is difficult to overshadow by any other ingredients when mixed together in meals.
Having this in mind it is important you know that hummus tastes a little garlicky and tangy because of the lemon juice in it too when the creamy paste of the hummus melts in your mouth.
the taste does not melt with it instead it lingers on and that is the best part of having hummus as a dish in your meal.
In all, I am very sure that this article has answered your numerous questions and even gave you the most useful recommendations of the best immersion blenders for hummus.
So all you need do is go through them while carefully reading the features and descriptions as well as the pros and cons to make your best choice and I am sure you won’t regret it even for a second.
Do you have more questions on hummus or how to make a tasty one? then do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.